Friday, December 21

How to write a letter to a friend?

Letter writing is an important part of primary school education. Though letter writing in real life has overshadowed by emails and messages, in schools letter writing is still valued in the stepping stone towards learning. A letter to a friend is an informal letter where the person approaches his or her friend directly about any topic with considering any formal etiquette. Let’s have a look at a sample of letter written to a friend.
7th November
Dear x,
I hope you are doing fine. I am also doing well. Since we met last year during Christmas holidays, this is my first letter to you. I am waiting for Christmas holidays. Christmas is approaching and I wish to meet you again this year. I have already prepared my wish list and I hope each of them is fulfilled. This year during Christmas I also have to buy a lot of gifts, as my nephew and nieces from my elder sister are coming to stay with us during Christmas holidays. I am so confused with what I should buy for these kids. I think I should buy some Barbie, Disney or Chota Bheem toys online. A few good sites have encouraged me to buy Barbie, Disney and Chota Bheem toys online. Also I am planning to gift a Little Mommy talking doll to my niece. As girls love dolls, I hope she will enjoy playing with the Little Mommy talking doll . I have also heard MeeMee products are hugely popular. I can even buy Mee Mee products online. Let me know if you are aware of some other good ones. We are planning to go to a resort after Christmas for New Year celebration and you are heartily invited. Please try to come; we will have a lot of games and fun.
Give my love to uncle and aunty and ask them to visit us some day. Looking forward to receive your suggestions and plans for Christmas and wish to see you during the holidays. Take care.
With love,
Your friend y

This is a sample of letter written to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment